The range of services provided by PCI may include the following:
- Marketing your hockey talents and personal brand.
- Assisting in your development as a player and as an individual including physical conditioning, skill development, and educational upgrading.
- Negotiating your professional hockey contract and ensuring you receive fair market value for your services.
- Protecting your rights under your contract within the parameters of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Your representative in dealing with team management.
- Management of professionals for related services such as legal, accounting and tax, financial and estate planning, investments, insurance, and occupational post-career security.
- Assisting you in earning additional income from endorsements, appearances, commercials, and hockey card contracts.
- Providing you with ongoing advice regarding your options and how you can reach your full potential.
We act as family advisors for players and their families wherein we help the player navigate through NCAA and CIS opportunities. This can involve evaluating Universities from both a hockey and educational perspective. Our team deeply understands what it is like to be a student-athlete and is well suited to advise you on this journey.